“Well this Webster fellow thinks its “strong affection”, but I believe it goes much deeper than that. I believe love is yes the intense attraction between two souls, yet also the uncomprehendable belief that even though there is unrest in the world that as long as you are with the object that contains and draws your love, you will be alright. Yes I said the object that contains and draws your love because you give your love to this object and continue to give it daily without fail or question. I believe love is also that from which we draw our strength and courage. It is our reason. Our reason to begin the day and our reason to fight through it. I believe this love will give me the strength to engage in battle with my demons and the demons of the object of my love… and emerge overwhelmingly victorious. This is only a sample of what I believe, love, to be. J”
Love, SBC
Love, SBC
This is why I'm engaged to you. ;) I can't wait to read your other thoughts on love. This is so very intriguing. :)
ReplyDelete